Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Troy Bilt walk behind mower. It appears to leaking

Customer Question

I have a Troy Bilt walk behind mower. It appears to leaking a small amount of oil in the front left of the mower. It's only a year old. Is this common?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: If your walking behind the mower. Under the engine in the front left. Its leaking onto the deck?
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I check the oil every time before I start to mow. Dip stick is fine and right at the add mark. So oil level is fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. How long has it been since you first noticed the leak?