Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers

Harmony ii hrz216: JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a

Customer Question

For honda harmony ii hrz216:
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Self-propel pulls as it should in 1st gear, but does not work well in 2nd or 3rd.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I bought the mower used recently. I was told it had a new transmission, but I can't verify that.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, there are adjustments that can be made. First try the free play adjustment.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 months ago.
Second, the change cable where it mounts to the trans is slotted