Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about

Customer Question

My name is Terry.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We hooked up a 48v to 12v converter, it didn't work. It is the Red Hawk
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We check the new lights and turn signals, blinkers, hooked up to a 12v implement battery, everything worked. w
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Model number of the inverter. Do you have voltmeter to test the output of the inverter? You have 48 volts input, but no output? With golf cart, you have no ground, so you have to run grounds back to negative terminal on the inverter. ???