Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

The outer part of the fly wheel does not turn however the

Customer Question

the outer part of the fly wheel does not turn however the inner part of the fly wheel does
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: we are trouble shooting the fly wheel its not working properly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: the compression looks good and the crankshaft does not getstuck
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. What type of engine are you working on