Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I recently bought a used Craftsman lawn mower and it never

Customer Question

Hi - I recently bought a used Craftsman lawn mower and it never even finished mowing my yard for the first time. It will not hold a charge or build up a charge, but I was able to jump it and get it running. Now it just quit in the middle of the yard. There is a little steel cable with what looks like a dot on the top that is loose, but I did not remember seeing it loose previously. Can you help me? I know now that I should have bought a new one!
Tom Marshall
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi Tom my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I would like to try to help you with your mower
Do you have access to a digital multimeter? , iF so we can test the charging system