Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Ihave a 4ky fa26100h that will not run if it it 60 dergrees,

Customer Question

ihave a 4ky fa26100h that will not run if it it 60 dergrees, runs fine at 45 degrees! I am a john deere mechanic looking for advice ! I have 4 lbs of fuel pressure ,no vacuum ,runs 5 mins and shuts down on spark! low oil? ithink it is afloat not a switch like Honda?where is p1-12? should it see contiuity or ground? any advice would be helpful!! it just got above 60 degrees here in northern nh , so ican finally address this
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this. While the engine is running, does it run smoothly, or is it surging?When it shuts down, will it start right back up, or does it have to sit for a while before it will restart?What exactly do you mean it "shuts down on spark"? Are you saying that it does not have any spark after it shuts down?