Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a club car with a kawasaki engine. Engine turns over,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a club car with a kawasaki engine. Engine turns over, but no spark. I have replaced the coil and ignition switch, and checked all the associated wiring. Still no spark. Help!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What can I tell you to help?
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not to my knowledge
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Here is FE290 , showing oil level sensor and oil pressure sender. Could oil sensor be killing your spark? If this is not your engine, what is engine model number and year of cart. DS or President.