Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a c lub car 350 kawasaki the vacuum is pushing oil not sucking soit will do this more often than not the pump and carb are new but the vacuum is not there all the time it pushes oil out
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: is somthihng wrong with the crank case? when I pull the dip stick oil flys out while cranking it over
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I think thats it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
The fuel pump is a pulse pump, not a vacuum pump. Is the P line from the crankcase open ? If you hold finger over the pulse line, do you feel the pulse from the pistons moving in the crankcase? It is normal for oil to spray out of dipstick if you remove it while cranking. You want dipstick sealing, for the fuel pump to work. Could the oil level be overfull or thinned from gas in the oil? That will let fulel pump leak oil out the breather.
Did you see my response?