Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I am working on my cub cadet lawn tractor. ( I know nothing

Customer Question

I am working on my cub cadet lawn tractor. ( I know nothing about engines) It won't start. It looks to me like perhaps a mouse nest or just packed grass is in/under the box the says OHV an it says Oil sentry on the box. I'm wondering what that is and if I can take the bolts and cover off to clean that out.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: Are you there, Pearl? I had gone to this site, but was called away from my computer and didn't realize you had popped up for a chat.
JA: No. I'm the Small Engine Technician's Assistant. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. What brand is your engine? Do you have the model numbers for your engine?