John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

I have a walk-behind Lawn JA: I'll do all I can to help.

Customer Question

I have a walk-behind Lawn b
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a walk-behind, self propelled LawnBoy mower; model number 10324. While I was mowing, the right rear drive wheel seized up. Any thoughts on what the problem is?
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, everything was working fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 6 months ago.
without disassembly I would suggest looking for debris lodged inside the inner part of the wheel. https://www.shoplawnboy.com/Comergent/en/US/adirect/Toro?cmd=ToroOnlineViewDrawing&partID=348331&illustrationID=335936&xPosition=396&yPosition=376&callOutId=2&drawingTitle=Rear Axle Assemblyclick this link and you can see where the gear meets the wheel. I suspect the gear has stripped out or you have some debris stuck in there hanging out for the ride