John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

My murray rider la2n mower will not turn over, just had a

Customer Question

My murray rider la2n mower will not turn over, just had a spring tine up
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The tank is full of gas, worked initially but had to turn it off to sign for package, now can't get it going again, wont turn over.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No, we store it and have a tune up every spring, worked well 6 times
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 6 months ago.
good afternoon! sorry that your having bad luck with the mower. couple question.... when you sit on the seat and turn the key do you get any noise from the starter? a clunk or a click? when you turn the lights on are they dim or bright? I would think that because it ran earlier that there is an electrical issue more than a mechanical one. there are safty switches in the seat and in the peddles so are you able to trip all of those? also make sure the mower switch didn't accidently get switched "on"