Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a pressure washer (Troy Built) 2800 psi 2.3 omg that

Customer Question

I have a pressure washer (Troy Built) 2800 psi 2.3 omg that I used once last year and it won't start. I read several reviews that had the same problem. For $300.00 it should work more then ONCE. Your no choke or primer doesn't seem to work. There should be a recall on this washer. Is this problem covered under warranty? Where would I take it...
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
You want to start it? Remove the spark plug, put teaspoon of fuel into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start for a few seconds. if it does, fuel is not going through the carburetor. Try draining the carburetor bowl, it may have water in it!
did you see my reply?