Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Cadet M60 commercial zero turn low power in both hydros some

Customer Question

cadet M60 commercial zero turn low power in both hydros some rattling noise under load changed fluid disassembled 1 pump looks ok
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: that's about it, puzzled as both sides are misbehaving new fluid and filt seems it would be something common to both sides
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Only common part is the drive belt from engine to the hydros, you sure the idler pulley bearing is not bad?