Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

It's filling up bowl on carb but won't go in engine JA: I'll

Customer Question

It's filling up bowl on carb but won't go in engine
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Engine won't pull gas out of carburetor , it has an electric solenoid on fuel bowl
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I can put gas in intake and it wil start
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Electric solenid is plugging the main jet. It has to have 12 volts as soon as the key is turned on. Do you hear it click when key is turned on and off?