Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Craftsman z6700 zero turn won't start after the code is entered.

Customer Question

Craftsman z6700 zero turn won't start after the code is entered. The start button usually turns green after entering the starting code and fires up but now after entering the code the start button flashes red and won't start why
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No this machine has always started after entering code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.Can you provide the model and serial number from the frame of the machine so that I can better assist you?