Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Is it possible to print maintenance and operating instructions

Customer Question

Is it possible to print maintenance and operating instructions for this machine???
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I do not know anything about this machine. It was given to me and I have a great need to edge many parts of lawn.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eddie22Island replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ron ...........if you could give me whatever information you have ..............upload a picture too ........I will try my best to get you some data..........just a wild shot at this but is it a Lawn King edger?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is a pic.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. How are you today?
Is there any model or I'd tag on the unit ?
That defiantly is a tecumseh engine