Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have a John Deere JS30. It needs a battery replacement.

Customer Question

I have a John Deere JS30. It needs a battery replacement. I've purchased the new battery but I simply cannot find the battery on anywhere on the mower! Help!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Key start doesn't work. I've had this mower for about 9 years so even after charging overnight the battery won't turn over the engine to start it. I need to replace the battery. Instructions?
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this do you see where the charger plugs in on the mower deck, the battery is under the deck I hope this helped you
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi Did not hear back from you here is a Pic of the Battery click here Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect. Thank you!
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome, Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for the question