Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Subaru ea190 won't start JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell

Customer Question

Subaru ea190 won't start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Tried electric start after sitting all winter and got nothing. So tried pull start and still not close to starting
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No. Am I missing step in start up process? Choke is open and electric start is pushed on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Have you tried starting your engine with your choke closed?