Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Is my troy bit edger TB516EC ahaft reverse thread? JA: I'll

Customer Question

Is my troy bit edger TB516EC ahaft reverse thread?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to get the bolt off my edger blade and want to check if it's reverse threaded or not?
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Just the one question.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Are you still needing assistance?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, the bolt wont come off even when hit with an impact drill. The thing is a loss. I am no longer interested in the answer.
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
No problem. If you ever need assistance again, let me know, and I will be glad to assist you.