Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

The engine on my honda hrb 476c seems to shake when I pull

Customer Question

The engine on my honda hrb 476c seems to shake when I pull the clutch for the blade?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Ive been cutting the grass for a couple of hours and then the mower just started shaking and smoking, there is oik and petrol in it. It ticks over fine just when you pull the blade clutch it seems to shake.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, usually when it shakes or vibrates the engine mounts could have come loose or the crankshaft is bent from hitting something (rock, tree root or pipe)