Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a Husqvarna RZ54, the key will not make any noise or

Customer Question

I have a Husqvarna RZ54, the key will not make any noise or start the engine. I thought it was the solenoid so i changed it. Checked both fuses, everthing good. I can start the engine with a screw driver jumping through the solenoid. it has a SV725 3018 Kohler engine. I have traced wires and have found nothing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: i thought it was the switch so i changed the switch.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Does the fuel solenoid in the carburetr click when you turn key on and off? If not, there is no voltage to the keyswitch. If there is, safety switch problem. Seat and arm switches if this is Zero turn.
Page 58 in the owners manual shows the electric schematic. linked above.
Did you find problem?