Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Need a oil seal pump on a troy built 01903? JA:

Customer Question

need a oil seal for water pump on a troy built 01903?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: rebuilt the water pump. in the reassemble process I pinched the rubber O ring seal that holds the water pump oil from leaking diagram shows this in the piston kit "d" only need this rubber ring
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no, just hope I don't have to spend 75.00 kit cost, just to get this ring
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi I will help you with this Sorry to say that o-ring is not sold separateif you have the old one, go to hardware store and match it up