Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

This is the second time i try to use this machine but it will

Customer Question

This is the second time i try to use this machine but it will not start. I cheked the filter, spark plug, new gas, oil level etc. and pulled the cord in vain. After all its a new machine and it will not start. What shel I do ? Desperate...
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Repeating my question plus... I hve a new County line Weeled Sting Trimmer that will not start no matter how many times I tried, new gas, chekd every thing possible and the dam macine will not start, please what can it be the problem and solution to it. desperate...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I'm sorry your having trouble with your equipment , what is the make and model of the first thing you are having trouble with