Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I finished mowing a few days later I tried to start the mower

Customer Question

I finished mowing a few days later I tried to start the mower and it won't start. It has fire. Troy Bilt Bronco
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The mower was mowing fine when shut off
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Do you have some carburetor cleaner in a can?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, do you think it's the carburetor? It ran fine, shut off fine and then wouldn't start a few days latet
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your reply. The reason for the carburetor cleaner, is for troubleshooting purposes. If your engine starts up and run briefly, after spraying carburetor cleaner into your carburetor, then we can assume that our problem is fuel related.