Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have an old one cylinder Kohler engine don't have points

Customer Question

I have an old one cylinder Kohler engine don't have points or condenser has electric eye I don't have no numbers don't know where to look for him front cover has been changed I need a coil Ford electronic ignition the engine somewhere in the sixties
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this this is the round coil correct , not the one on the flywheellet me know
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It has electronic eye on the flywheel the coil Mount outside on the cover I don't have the old one I know there's one wire that goes into the coil and then the way to the plug I can't find no numbers anywhere need to know what kind of coil
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Wane did you get the message I sent you there is a label on the side of this block it says 12 horsepower Kohler the cast iron line long-life ACR / automatic compression release ball bearing International governor
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for that this seems to be the onecan call and verify it click here Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE