Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have sears tractor 20 hp twin it turns over but wont ki

Customer Question

hi i have sears tractor 20 hp twin it turns over but wont ki in it was runing good but i lost the belt and put it back now it wont run
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i think its the seat wirs that wast cut off when i put the belt back
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i did conect the green wires togathe to complet the circut of the seat
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi how are you? . My name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. Which belt did you lose? Wan were you cutting when you lost it ?