Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a John Deere LA115 rider mower 42'' deck with a 19.5

Customer Question

I have a John Deere LA115 rider mower 42'' deck with a 19.5 Briggs & Straiten motor on it yesterday I wanted to mow my yard mower will not start put a new battery in it still won't start and also the engine will not turnover what could be the problem?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. Lock the e brake and see if it will start. . Is it making a single click noise when trying to start?