Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet endure xt1.It has just 1 hour on it and

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet endure xt1.It has just 1 hour on it and while mowing the transmission stopped working.I pulled the lever on back of the tractor that disengages transmission but it still not working.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It felt like a little pop and quit moving.
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.Its brand new.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.
Is the belt from the engine to the transmission turning the top pulley in the transmission when engine is running? Look up under the rear fenders to see. If not the drive belt is off a pulley or broken!
Did you find belt off?