Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Pearl have a craftman###-##-####mower with a 19.5 engine

Customer Question

hi pearl have a craftman###-##-####mower with a 19.5 engine working on putting back together. Have 2 questions. 1. What is the correct spark plug number and 2. the carburetor/fuel pump has two connector where the hoses are attached to when facing it. one to the side left and one on the front bottom. Which one get the line coming from the gas tank and fuel filter
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: hi pearl have a craftman###-##-####mower with a 19.5 engine working on putting back together. Have 2 questions. 1. What is the correct spark plug number and 2. the carburetor/fuel pump has two connector where the hoses are attached to when facing it. one to the side left and one on the front bottom. Which one get the line coming from the gas tank and fuel filter.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I'm going to try to find the engine for this model but if you have a make and model for the engine itself it will help find what your looking for
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.
So far the model number isn't giving me any information