Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

My kubota zero turn Z125SKH-54 got something wrapped around

Customer Question

My kubota zero turn Z125SKH-54 got something wrapped around the wiring harness and I brought it in for repair at the end of last season. When I got it back it would start eventually, but would just click a bunch of times until it started. Now it just clicks and won't start. Seems like a loose connection somewhere. Any suggestions?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.
The click is when switch is turned to start? Is the click at the starter. or under the dash? If at the starter, locate the single switch wire at the starter and check the voltage when you turn key to start. Has to be full 12 volts, to close the solenoid and engage the starter. If it has 12 volts, the starter solenoid is bad. If less than 12 volts, the wi from the keyswitch to the starter is bad.
Did you get my reply?