Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a JD 212 that will not start JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

i have a JD 212 that will not start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: was mowing yesterday and it stopped while mowing and will not start back , cranks fine, i cleaned the carb but nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: it did this on my first start up for the season , but cleaning the carb bowl and spraying fuel in the carb it started working.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 5 months ago.
Hell, did you check to see if there was spark? If yes spray some carb cleaner directly into the carb to see if it fires.