Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Pearl I have a Troy built gas powered pressure washer and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I have a Troy built gas powered pressure washer and the pull cord is stuck
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The pull card will not turn the starter. I ran out of gas filled the tank and tried to start the washer and the code only extended about three inches
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. If the water is hooked up squeeze the trigger and see if a burst of water shoots out, if it does see if it will pull ok , if not hold the trigger open and see if it pulls normally , if so it's the unloader valve issue
Hi , just wondering if you have made any progress on the pressure washer ?