Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My name's Justin. First mow of the season. Won't start on its

Customer Question

My name's***** mow of the season. Won't start on its own. Will run if I put gas directly into carb, has all new fuel and good
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: Mower is literally one year old....model 625ex. Oil is good and proper level
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Hello Justin. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Did you leave the old gas inside your fuel tank over the winter months?