Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a bushog es2052 go to start the engine key on it does

Customer Question

I have a bushog es2052 go to start the engine key on it does nothing. Before it happened it was losing power when using left control handle. it stalled but restarted ran for about 30 sec then died and now it does nothing
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: i by past the seat switch and both handle switches. Still nothing. It is a Honda 25 Hp motor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a voltmeter to check battery voltage? Do you have 12 .5 volts, or more to the keyswitch? I assume the engine is not cranking over.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it does I have checked fuses and relays and have gone as far as by passing safety switches and still will not turn over, I have ck ground cable also
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
If you go direct to the starter solenoid and jump from the battery terminal to the switch terminal , will engine spin?