Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

The spark plug is fowling (wet) on the right side (as I face

Customer Question

The spark plug is fowling (wet) on the right side (as I face the front) of my 24 HP Kohler engine on a Craftsman ride on lawnmower. Running rough at full power and can't use the lawnmower because not enough power.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what is the model of the Engine , Please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know except that as I stated it's a 24HP twin cylinder on a craftsman lawn tractor. (model###-##-####
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
about 3.5 - 4 years old. Please excuse me but I'm pushing 80 pretty hard and I bought it new at the sears store in Edmonton near where I live
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
Hi Well Happy 80 to you , and many more what you are describing is a faulty coil, or the push rods come off the valves to check if it is the coil, remove the spark plug on that cylinderhook the wire back to plug, lay plug on the engne so it grounds remove the other plug wire , crank it over ,see if you get Dark Blue SparkI hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I read the note at the bottom concerning my credit card. I checked it before I sent the information and now I am leary
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
HI I do not know what the bot***** *****ne said we work with People all day long, 24 x7 and no issues
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you let me know, please Wayne