Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

2013 fastrak. Now has 150 miles. Last fall it wouldn't

Customer Question

2013 Hustler fastrak. Now has 150 miles. Last fall it wouldn't start. Checked all the usual things nothing. Took it to dealer. Said factory sent replacement wiring. Home and started once and then not again. Took it back and home again. Not starting again. Last night again it was home. Mowed some and this morning it's not starting. Losing patience.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.What happens when you try to start it? Do you hear any kind of noises, clicks, buzzes? Is the engine turning over?