Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Looking on a Tecumseh grants 7 hp riding mower. Likely

Customer Question

Looking for info on a Tecumseh grants 7 hp riding mower. Likely the 1960s or 1970s. 94 year old dad needs help on where to check the oil level
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: He got out the mower. It started right up. But he wants to check oil level before running it
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No. Would the oil be under the hood? I am several hours away from my dad so it is a bit difficult
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Here is a H70 parts list. # ***** shows a dipstick, It is also the filler pipe, But your's will be similar.