Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

Just bought a used 98 Dixon zero turn 42" model DM(###) ###-####

Customer Question

Just bought a used 98 Dixon zero turn 42" model DM(###) ###-####mower . Have a part that is square that has two gears looks like a spot for a bearing maybe a press in bearing. Parts have been disassembled and have been informed that it is called a t box assembly. Was wondering if if could order a whole new assembly or what are my options
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. The "t-box" has three pulleys that attach to it. You can order a new t-box, if there is only two shafts it sounds like it has been taken apart and is missing components. You can bring up your model and diagram here: Navigate to the t-box parts diagram. From there you can order the replacement parts you need. Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.