Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Karcher gas pressure washer (2650). I just changed

Customer Question

I have a Karcher gas pressure washer (2650). I just changed the oil in it and have follows the directions to start it back up. I pull started it. It ran for a few minutes and then died. I went to pull start it again and it won't allow me to pull through. What could I check?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. How are you? First thing to try is squeeze the trigger to the gun and see if ressurized water shoots out ?
If so , see if it will start after that , if it does then it should be ok , if not try holding the trigger open and pulling , if it cranks up it sounds like the unloader valve is sticking
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 6 months ago.
Hi how are you? . My name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. When it doesn't start does it even click