Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a 1996 G16 Gas golf cart. After storing winter,

Customer Question

I have a 1996 G16 Gas golf cart. After storing for the winter, It is hesitating or loosing power when I first step on the gas. I have changed fuel filter, air filter, spark plug, oil etc. I also emptied remaining gas from gas tank and replaced with fresh stabilized gas.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Check the flow of gas from the tank to the carburetor , is fuel pump delivering fuel in quantity? The tube in the fuel tank may be restricted, or the fuel pump is sucking air , causing the hesitation.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
this response came several days to late. I already took golf cart to the dealer. I will refuse the charge