Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a cub cadet ltx 1050. I engage the mower and it shut

Customer Question

I have a cub cadet ltx 1050. I engage the mower and it shut off. Now it will not start. engine cranks but will turn over
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I engages the mower then the engine stopped.
n
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: not that i can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
Engine is cranking, but not starting? What engine do you have? Single cylinder or twin? If you remove spark plug and ground it to the metal of the engine, do you have spark at the plug when cranking??