Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I bought a craftsman pro series 42" deck with a bagger. I have

Customer Question

I bought a craftsman pro series 42" deck with a bagger. I have a shed with a 48" door. It will not fit. My old 42" craftsman with a bagger had no problem the way the shoot is bent makes it a lot wider. Is there an adapter to solve my problem. Thank's
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. How are you? . Unfortunately they do not make a adaptor. Because they change the decks on these mowers every so many years they also change the chutes . The only real option is to remove the chute when moving the mower to and from the shed ( I have to do this for my troy bilt I keep at my mom's to cut her yard ) or expand the door width of the shed if possible. If the chute from the old one will not match up to the deck there's no option besides a homemade fabrication