Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

I went to do a periodic run on my portable generator and found

Customer Question

I went to do a periodic run on my portable generator and found fuel spurting out a hole in the side. Turns out my idle set screw mysteriously got up and walked off. I finally got a new one in (after a months wait) but have no idea how to install it. Any clues?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: Do you have the make and model numbers I sent previously?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay it's been 35 hours and still no help. If I was connected to a small engine tech it completely escaped my notice. When may I expect an answer, either by email or by text?
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. You can start at about 1 1/4 turns and go 1/8th turns after. Thank you!- Joe Please rate my answer when ready. Bonusesare appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day! If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.