Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

I have a Kubota ZD21F (S/N 47520) with a RCK60P-21Z deck (S/N

Customer Question

I have a Kubota ZD21F (S/N 47520) with a RCK60P-21Z deck (S/N 14588). I'm thinking the machine is about 10 years old. The engine and transmission are in good shape, except there is a fluid leak off hydro motor. The starter and ignition switch need to be replaced. The anti scalp rollers, bushings, forks need to be replaced. At least one spindles, dust covers and various bushings and bearing need to be replaced on the deck. The fluids need to be changed. I think the suspension on the seat is bad and the safety switches are bad. I have a six page Work Order Summary from the local dealer for $3000, about half labor and half parts.
This is more than I hoped for repairs. The machine is located in Burnet, Texas in the central part of the state west of Austin. Also I can trailer it to Houston. Can you help me find an independent Kubota mechanic that could do a quality job without the big dealer overhead?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this try this place , has a good service facility call them Click Here I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Loftin only works on Kubota engines. Since my engine is ok and the problems are on the chassis, Loftin is of no help to me.
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Morning How about this place click here