Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

I have a friend who has taken apart his john deere 155c and

Customer Question

I have a friend who has taken apart his john deere 155c and wants me to get it running. where can I get a wiring diagram for a 155c
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: he has just taken every thing as wiring apart. if I take something apart I can put it back together, but not a basket case
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I just need a electrical diagrm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. Wiring diagram click here The engine wiring diagram is separate and depends on the make and model of the engine as well. Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.