Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a friend who has taken apart his john deere 155c and

Customer Question

I have a friend who has taken apart his john deere 155c and wants me to get it running. where can I get a wiring diagram for a 155c
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: he has just taken every thing as wiring apart. if I take something apart I can put it back together, but not a basket case
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I just need a electrical diagrm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Joe replied 10 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/PU01/PU01495________UN20FEB09.gif Wiring diagram click here The engine wiring diagram is separate and depends on the make and model of the engine as well. Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.