Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I am trying to replace the drive belt on a model###-##-####

Customer Question

I am trying to replace the drive belt on a model###-##-####lawn tractor. I have removed the deck, and the pulley that is hooked to the engine. What I can't do is to get the belt on the variable speed pulley above the transmission. There are some pieces of metal that keep the belt from jumping off the pulley that also mean I can't get the new pulley on.
What do I have to do?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Here is link to the MTD instruction, this mower is made by MTD and sold under Sears name.