Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I just purchased a new $300.00 carbonator 27 hp. sears

Customer Question

I just purchased a new $300.00 carbonator for my 27 hp. sears riding mower. I need a linkage diagram to help me connect to the new carb. Model Cv740-000-24 .
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I feel I just told you get me a simple diagram for the above model it is a Kohler twin vertical shaft engine .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.
I am attaching a picture of the reassembly and a link for the service manual.