Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Experience:  many years on egine rebuilding, lawn mower,roto tiller,Truck,and small engines
6825259

The machine star but is running like is choking.. i look for

Customer Question

the machine star but is running like is choking.. i look for the choke but i can not see it no place.. igot the craftsman 6.25
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this your mower does not have a choke, only the primer bulbI suggest to replace the Air Filter or try with out aie filter I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes that was the riigth answer. the filter ,, thank you
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Morning Your welcome, Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for the questin
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Did you get this issue resolved yet?I took the time to answer your question...please take the time to reply. Wayne