Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I disconected the batery on my gt48xlsi and now i have no power

Customer Question

i disconected the batery on my gt48xlsi and now i have no power at the switch
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the battery indicator is the only thing lit up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i need to know if there is a fuse
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just answer. My name is***** you are still in need of assistance, I will be happy to assist you. Do you have a 12 volt test light, or a multimeter? I can help you do some troubleshooting, to help determine what is causing our problem. I can help you locate your fuse. Let me know, and we can continue from here. Thanks!