Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

The spring on the pro cable broke, but we are not sure how

Customer Question

the spring on the pro cable broke, but we are not sure how to install a new one. It is a Troy riding mower, bought in 2013
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: *pto cable
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: model 13WX79KT011
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Cable has hook at top, that is inset ed in the upper lever, then it is attached to the top bracket, and routed to the deck. At the deck it goes into the bracket n deck, and the spring hooks to the top of the idler puller. The spring comes on the new cable. Where are you having trouble?